Terms and Conditions
Please read the notes below carefully, if you need any clarifications, please contact our reservation and ticketing counters or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Ticket Passenger Itinerary/ Receipt: Please note that you are required to keep a printed copy of this "E-Ticket Itinerary" with you throughout the journey as it is required for entry into the airport, check-in, refunds or exchanges.
To enter the airport and for check-in, you must present this itinerary receipt along with Official Government issued photo identification such as passport or identity card.
This E-Ticket Itinerary will have to be presented along with valid photo Identification at the time of refund or exchanges.
This E-Ticket Itinerary does not constitute a document for carriage and in the event of any difference between it and the record of booking in the Malindo Air reservation system, the latter shall prevail.
Fare(s) subject to cancellation charges, if any. Please contact Malindo Air Reservation and Ticketing for details. By booking this ticket/fare, you agree and accept all terms and conditions, cancellation and ticket exchanges rules of this ticket/fare.
1.0 Check-in Time
B737 (JET) FLIGHT OPERATIONS:
- Counter will be closed 45 minutes before standard time of departure (STD).
- Boarding gate will be closed 15 minutes before standard time of departure (STD).
For Malaysia Domestic flights, check-in will commence 2 hours before departure and the check-in counters will close 45 minute before standard departure time for Business and Economy Class.
For International Flights, check-in will commence 3 hours before departure and check-in counters will close 45 minutes before standard departure time for Business and Economy Class.
ATR (PROPELLER) FLIGHT OPERATIONS (SUBANG AIRPORT):
- 1. Check-in will commence 2 hours before departure and will be closed 30 minutes before standard time of departure (STD).
- 2. Boarding gate will be closed 10 minutes before standard time of departure (STD).
Certain formalities are required to be completed by the passengers at the airport before or after being accepted for the flight. To complete these formalities and the check-in process, passengers are required to arrive at the airport sufficiently before the departure time of the flight.
In order to maintain schedules, the boarding gate will be closed 15 minutes before departure time for all B737 (Jet) operations and 10 minutes for ATR (propeller) operations.
Passengers who do not report at the boarding gate at the requested boarding time, will not be boarded on the said flight and will be considered no-show passengers.
In the event of delays and misconnection of flights not within the reasonable control of Malindo Air; Malindo Air will disclaim any liability towards the same.
Passengers who arrange own connections with other airlines are advised to leave sufficient time for connections or terminal transfer or baggage re-claim and re-check-in. Malindo Air will not be liable for any misconnection with other airlines outside reasonable control of Malindo Air.
No-Show Passengers: confirmed passengers who do not present themselves for their booked flight are termed as 'No - Shows'
If for some reason you are unable to undertake travel on flight for which you have a confirmed booking, please contact Malindo Air Reservation and Ticketing as early as possible to avoid penalty.
Overbooking: In the event of overbooking, Malindo Air will make every effort to provide seats for which confirmed reservation have been made, however, no absolute guarantee of seats availability is denoted by the expression reservations, bookings, status OK or HK, and the timings attached to them.
An infant of more than eight (8) days old is permitted to travel by Malindo Air.
We may in our absolute discretion decide to carry such infants on our flights when such carriage is expressly sanctioned in writing by a medical practitioner and when the parent of the infant signs a Limited Liability Statement.
Age for Infant is less than 2 years old (24 months).
It is a mandatory requirement for parent(s) of Infant passenger to complete and sign off the Form Of Indemnity (FOI) provided for by Malindo Air.
2.0 Cabin Baggage Regulations
Economy Class Passengers are allowed to bring up to 7KG with the dimension of 40cm x 30 cm x 20 cm of hand luggage on board Malindo Air Flights. The weight of cabin baggage should not exceed 7kgs. Stroller bags with the above specified dimensions will be allowed.
Cabin baggage is accepted in the cabin subject to availability of space in the overhead bin. Restricted stowage space is also available under the front seat. In the event no space being available in the aircraft to stow cabin baggage, it will be necessary to remove and load it in the same baggage hold as per safety regulations.
Free Checked-in Baggage Allowance (Effective on 23 May 2013)
Domestic Destinations within Malaysia:
Adult / Child : Business Class 30kgs Economy Class 15KG per passenger segment (Effective Travel on & after 15 Nov)
Infant : NA
Adult / Child : Business Class 30kgs Economy Class 20kgs
Infant : NA
International (Bangladesh Only): (Effective on 20 Sept 2013)
Adult / Child : Business Class 40kgs
Infant : NA
Adult / Child - KUL-DAC : Economy Class 30kgs
Adult / Child - DAC-KUL : Economy Class 30kgs
Infant : NA
Please note Infant without a seat is NOT entitled for Free Checked-in Baggage allowance and no seat will be allocated for infant traveling with Malindo Air.
Articles which may be carried free in addition to the free baggage allowance (subject to security regulation)
- A Lady's handbag, pocketbook or purse, which is appropriate to normal traveling dress and is not being used as a container for the transportation of articles which would otherwise be regarded as baggage.
- An overcoat, wrap or blanket.
- A small camera and/or a pair of binoculars
- Infant's food for consumption in flight
- Infant's carrying basket.
- An umbrella or walking stick.
- A reasonable amount of reading matter for the flight.
- A fully collapsible invalid's wheelchair and/or pair of crutches and/or braces or other prosthetic device for the passenger's use, provided that the passenger is dependent upon them.
Safety Regulations: According to safety regulations, passengers are advised:
- Not to accept any packets from unknown passengers
- Not to leave baggage unattended at any time, especially within airport area. Unattended baggage may be removed by airport security staff as an object of suspicion.
- To declare before checking-in, if carrying any arms or explosive substances. Concealment is an offence under the Aircraft Act and Rules.
Prohibited Articles: Also carriage of dry cell batteries, knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, fire arms, ammunition, and their toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger cabin.
Valuable Articles: Currency, precious metals, jewelry, negotiable instruments, securities, personal identification documents and other items of value are best carried with the passengers in the cabin. Malindo Air assumes no liability for any valuable articles carried.
Restricted Articles: Medicines and toiletries in limited quantities which are necessary or appropriate for the passenger during the journey, such as hair spray, perfumes and medicines containing alcohol may be carried. Many of these listed articles can be carried as air cargo provided they are packed in accordance with cargo regulations.
Dangerous Articles in Baggage: For safety reasons, dangerous articles such as those listed below, must not be carried in passenger's baggage.
- Briefcases and attaché cases with installed alarm devices.
- Compressed gases - (Deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous) such as butane, oxygen, and liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinders and compressed gas cylinders.
- Corrosives - such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries and apparatus containing mercury.
- Explosives - ammunitions, fireworks and flares. Ammunition including blank cartridges, hand guns, fireworks, and pistol cabs.
- Flammable liquids and solids such as lighter refills, lighter fuel, matches, paints, thinners, fire-lighters that need inverting before ignition.
- Radioactive material
- Oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder and peroxides
- Poisons and infectious substances such as insecticides, weed-killers and live virus materials.
- Other dangerous articles such as magnetized materials, offensive or irritating materials
- Etiologic agents (bacteria, viruses etc)
- Apparatus containing mercury must not be carried in baggage
3.0 Transportation Of a Person With a Disability
- A Passenger with a disability requiring any special assistance should inform the Carrier at the time of his or her booking of his or her special needs. The Carrier will carry such a Passenger where arrangements have been made to provide for that Passenger's special needs. If such a Passenger does not inform the Carrier at the time of booking of his or her special needs, the Carrier will nevertheless use reasonable efforts to accommodate that Passenger's special needs. Passengers with disabilities who have advised the Carrier of any special requirements they may have at the time of booking, and been accepted by the Carrier, shall not subsequently be refused carriage on the basis of such disability or special requirements, but the Carrier's regulations or government regulations may apply to the transportation of such Passengers.
- The Carrier may require that a Passenger with a disability travels with his or her own Assistant if it is essential for safety or that Passenger is unable to assist in his or her evacuation of the aircraft or is unable to understand safety instructions.
- The Carrier will refuse to transport, or will remove at any point, any Passenger whose actions or inactions prove to the Carrier that his or her mental or physical condition is such as to render him incapable of caring for him or herself without assistance, unless he or she is accompanied by an Assistant who will be responsible for caring for him or her en route and, with the care of such an Assistant, he or she will not require unreasonable attention or assistance from the air crew.
- The Carrier reserves the right to require a medical clearance from medical authorities if travel involves any unusual risk or hazard to the Passenger or to other persons (including, in cases of pregnant Passengers, unborn children).
- Passengers with a disability will not be permitted to occupy seats in designated emergency exit rows or in over-wing emergency exit rows.
- The Carrier reserves the right to cease accepting Passengers who must travel on a stretcher on any flight.
- The Carrier will not refuse to carry passenger wheelchairs or other disability-assistive devices, unless such carriage would be inconsistent with safety or safety requirements. In addition to the regular free baggage allowance, the Carrier will accept such passenger wheelchairs or other disability-assistive devices as priority checked baggage without charge.
4.0 Refusal To Transport
The Carrier may reserve the right to refuse to transport or may remove from any flight any Passenger for any reason, including but not limited to the following:
- Government Request or Regulations - whenever such action is necessary to comply with any government regulation, or to comply with any governmental request for emergency transportation in connection with the national defence, or whenever such action is necessary or advisable by reason of weather or other conditions beyond its control(including but without limitation, acts of God, or events of force Majeure, strikes, civil commotions, embargoes, wars, hostilities or disturbances actual, threatened or reported.
- Search of Passenger or Property - if a Passenger refuses to permit search of his person or property for explosives or a concealed, deadly or dangerous weapon or article.
- Proof of Identity/Age - If a Passenger refuses to provide proof of age or identity as requested by the Carrier, the Carrier may, at its discretion and at any time, refuse to transport the Passenger. In addition, when a Passenger is traveling on a fare which has a particular age requirement for qualification, proof of age may be required. Acceptable forms of proof of identity are a valid driver's license, birth/baptismal certificate, passport or provincial health care card. Failure to provide proof as requested constitutes grounds for refusal to transport.
- Travel Documentation Requirements - The Carrier will refuse to transport any Passenger, where in the Carrier's opinion the travel documents of such Passenger are not in order;
- Passenger's Conduct/Behavior The Carrier may impose sanctions on any person who engages in or has engaged in any conduct or behavior on the Carrier's aircraft, or to the knowledge or reasonable belief of the Carrier, on any airport property or other Carrier's aircraft, that the Carrier determines, in its reasonable judgment, may have a negative effect on the safety, comfort or health of that person, Passengers, the Carrier's employees or agents, aircrew or aircraft or the safe operations of the Carrier's aircraft (the "Prohibited Conduct").
(a) Examples of Prohibited Conduct that could give rise to the imposition of sanctions include:
- significant impairment arising from the consumption or use of alcohol or drugs prior to boarding or while on board an aircraft of the Carrier
- engaging in belligerent, lewd or obscene behavior toward a Passenger or employee or agent of the Carrier;
- threatening, harassing, intimidating, assaulting or injuring a Passenger or employee or agent of the Carrier;
- tampering with or willfully damaging an aircraft, its equipment or other property of the Carrier;
- failing to comply with all instructions, including all instructions to cease Prohibited Conduct, given by the Carrier's employees;
- unauthorized intrusion or attempted intrusion onto the flight deck of an aircraft;
- smoking or attempted smoking in an aircraft;
- swearing or carrying dangerous or deadly weapons on aircraft (other than on duty escort or peace officers who have complied with the Carrier's guidelines).
- written or verbal warning;
- refusal to permit boarding of an aircraft;
- removal from an aircraft at any point;
- requiring the person, to undertake in writing to refrain from repeating the Prohibited Conduct in question and from engaging in any other Prohibited Conduct as a prerequisite to further travel with the Carrier during the probationary period that will not normally exceed one year;
- refusal to transport the person on a one time basis, for an indefinite period or permanently, as determined by the Carrier.
Pregnant mother who intent to fly on Malindo Air flights are required to conform to the following requirements:
- a. Pregnancy upto 27 weeks (inclusive). Passenger is required to sign a Release & Indemnity Form to be allowed carriage.
- b. Pregnancy 28 weeks to 34 weeks (inclusive).
Passenger shall produce a doctor's certificate/letter confirming and certifying that she is fit to travel. The date the certificate/letter is issued shall not be more than seven (7) days from the scheduled flight departure date.
The Guest is required to sign a Release & Indemnity Form.
- c. Pregnancy 35 weeks and above: carriage not permitted on Malindo Air
5.0 Domestic Travel
- Carriage hereunder is subject to the regulations of the Malaysia's Civil Aviation Act 1969 and to the applicable conditions of carriage, tariffs, time tables (except the time of departure and arrival stated therein) and other regulations of the carrier, which form an inseparable part hereof and which are available for inspection at the carrier's booking offices.
- This passenger's ticket is valid only for the person named hereon and is not transferable. The passenger agrees that the carrier reserves the right to check, if necessary, whether this ticket is utilized by the rightful person. If anyone other than the person named on the ticket travels or endeavors to travel on this ticket, the carrier is entitled to refuse such transportation and the right of transportation on this ticket by the person entitled on the carriage will lapse.
- The carrier reserves the right to substitute other carriers for the execution of the contract and to alter agreed stopping places.
- The carrier is not liable for any damage whatsoever arising out of cancellation and/or delay in transportation, including delay in arrival of passengers and delay in delivery of baggage.
- Checked baggage carried hereunder will only be delivered to the passenger on production of the baggage claim tag.
- The carrier is liable for the damage and loss on the passenger's baggage subject to the Malaysia's Civil Aviation Act 1969 and the conditions of carriage of the carrier.
- A baggage is regarded received in good order and condition by the passenger unless the passenger claims otherwise upon receipt of his/her baggage.
- All claims are subject to proof of amount of loss. The liability for lost or damaged baggage is limited to RM15 (fifteen ringgit) per kilogram based on actual weight of checked-in baggage or up to a maximum of 20 (Twenty) kilogram, whichever is lower.
- We will not be liable for Damage to Checked or Unchecked Baggage unless such Damage is caused by our negligence and such Baggage was within our control or custody.
- We are not liable for any Damage caused by your Baggage. You shall be responsible for any Damage caused by your Baggage to other persons or property, including to our property.
- The carrier assumes no liability for fragile/perishable articles and live animals if carried as baggage.
- No agent, employee or representative of the carrier has authority to alter or waive either wholly or partly any provision of the applicable conditions of carriage, tariffs, time tables and other regulations of the carrier.
6.0 International Travel
- Terms and conditions of carriage applicable to International travel only: Subject to conditions of contract in this ticket. This ticket is not valid and will not be acceptable for carriage unless purchased from the issuing carrier or its authorized travel agent.
- Notice of government and airport imposed taxes, fees and charges: The price of the ticket may include taxes, fees and charges which are imposed on air transportation by government authorities. These taxes, fees and charges which may represent a significant portion of the cost of air travel, are either included in the fare, or shown separately in the "TAX/ FEE/ CHARGE" box (es) of this ticket. You may also be required to pay taxes, fees and charges not already collected.
Conditions of Contracts:
- As used in this contract "ticket" means this passenger ticket and baggage check, of which these conditions and the notices form part, "carriage" is equivalent to "transportation", "carrier" means all air carriers that carry or undertake to carry the passenger or his baggage hereunder or perform any other service incidental to such air carriage. "WARSAW CONVENTION" means the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed at Warsaw, 12th October 1929, or that Convention as amended at The Hague, 28th September 1955, whichever may be applicable.
- Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention unless such carriage is not "international carriage" as defined by that Convention.
- To the extent not in conflict with the foregoing carriage and other services performed by each carrier are subject to: (i) provisions contained in this ticket, (ii) applicable tariffs, (iii) carrier's conditions of carriage and related regulations which are made part hereof (and are available on application at the offices of carrier), except in transportation between a place in the United States or Canada and any place outside thereof to which tariffs in force in those countries apply.
- Carrier's name may be abbreviated in the ticket, the full name and its abbreviation being set forth in carrier's tariffs, conditions of carriage, regulations or timetables; carrier's address shall be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of carrier's name in the ticket; the agreed stopping places are those places set forth in this ticket or as shown in carrier's timetables as scheduled stopping places on the passenger's route; carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive carriers is regarded as a single operation.
- An air carrier issuing a ticket for carriage over the lines of another air carrier does so only as its agent.
- Any exclusion or limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representatives of carrier and any person whose aircraft is used by carrier for carriage and its agents, servants and representatives.
- Checked baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check. In case of damage to baggage moving in international transportation complaint must be made in writing to carrier forthwith after discovery of damage and, at the latest, within 7 days from receipt; in case of delay, complaint must be made within 21 days from date the baggage was delivered. See tariffs or conditions of carriage regarding non-international transportation.
- The fare for carriage hereunder is subjected to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
- Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
- Passenger shall comply with Government travel requirements, present exit, entry and other required documents and arrive at airport by time fixed by carrier or, if no time is fixed, early enough to complete departure procedures
- No agent, servant or representative of carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract
- Carrier reserves the right to refuse carriage to any person who has acquired a ticket in violation of applicable law or carrier's tariffs, rules or regulations. Issued by the carrier and subject to tariff regulations.
7.0 Passports and Visas: Responsibility of Passenger
- Each Passenger desiring transportation across any international boundary shall be responsible for obtaining all necessary travel, health and other documents required by laws, regulations, orders, demands or requirements of the countries to be flown from, into or over and for complying with the laws of each country from, through or to which he desires transportation, and unless applicable laws provide otherwise, shall indemnify the Carrier for any loss, damage, or expense suffered or incurred by the Carrier by reason of such Passenger's failure to do so. The Carrier shall not be liable for any aid or information given by any agent or employee of the Carrier to any Passenger in connection with obtaining such documents or complying with such laws, whether given orally or in writing or otherwise; or for the consequences to any Passenger resulting from his failure to obtain such documents or to comply with such laws.
- Subject to applicable laws and regulations, the Passenger shall pay the applicable fare whenever the Carrier, on Government or immigration authority order, is required to return a Passenger to his point of origin or elsewhere due to the Passenger's inadmissibility into or deportation from a country, whether of transit or of destination. The fare applicable will be the fare that would have been applicable had the original ticket designated the revised destination on the new ticket. In such circumstances the Carrier will not refund any fare to the Passenger for flights with the Carrier that the Passenger is unable to fly for these reasons. If the Carrier is required to pay or deposit any fine or penalty or to incur any expenditure by reason of the Passenger's failure to comply with laws, regulations, orders, demands or other travel requirements of the countries to be flown from, into or over or to produce the required documents, the Passenger shall on demand reimburse to the Carrier any amount so paid or expenditure so incurred or to be paid. The Carrier may apply towards such payment or expenditure the value of any carriage unused by the Passenger, or any funds in the Carrier's possession
8.0 Advice to International Passengers on Limitation of Liability
Passengers on a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country other than the country of origin are advised that the provisions of a treaty known as the Warsaw Convention may be applicable to the entire journey, including any portion entirely within the country of origin or destination. For such passengers on a journey to, from, or with an agreed stopping place in the United States of America, the Convention and special contracts of carriage embodied in applicable tariffs provide that the liability of certain carriers parties to such special contracts for death of or personal injury to passengers is limited in most cases to proven damages not to exceed US $75,000 per passenger* and that this liability up to such limit shall not depend on negligence on the part of the Carrier. For such passengers traveling by a Carrier not a party to such special contracts or on a journey not to, from, or having an agreed stopping place in the United States of America, liability of the Carrier for death or personal injury to passengers is limited in most cases to approximately US $10,000 or US $20,000.
The names of carriers, parties to such special contracts, are available at all ticket offices of such carriers and may be examined on request. Additional protection can usually be obtained by purchasing insurance from a private company. Such insurance is not affected by any limitation of the carrier's liability under the Warsaw Convention or such special contracts of carriage. For further information, please consult your airline or insurance company representative. *Note: The limit of liability of US $75,000 above is inclusive of legal fees and costs except that in the case of a claim brought in a state where provision is made for separate award of legal fees and costs, the limit shall be the sum of US $58,000 exclusive of legal fees and costs.
NOTICE OF BAGGAGE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: Liability for loss, delay, or damage to baggage is limited unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid. For most international travel (including domestic portions of international journeys) the liability limit is US $10.00 per kilo for checked baggage up to a maximum of 20 kilos per checked in passenger. For travel wholly between U.S. points, Federal rules require any limit on an airline's baggage liability to be at least US $1,250.00 per passenger. Excess valuation may not be declared on certain types of articles. Some carriers assume no liability for fragile, valuable or perishable articles. Further information may be obtained from the carrier.
Important Notice: Please re-confirm your intention of using your continuing or return reservation. To do so, please inform the airline office at the point where you intend to resume your journey at least 72 hours before departure of your flight. Failure to reconfirm will result in the cancellation of your reservation(s).
9.0 Terms and Conditions to Occupy Emergency Exit Seats
A passenger seated in an emergency exit seat must:
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Be capable to perform emergency functions without the assistance of another passenger
- Have the ability to read and understand instructions related to emergency evacuation provided by Malindo Air in printed or graphic form
- Have the ability to understand oral crew commands
- Have sufficient aural capacity to hear and understand instructions shouted by Flight Attendants
- Have the ability to adequately impart information orally in Bahasa Malaysia or English to other passengers
- Not be in any stage of pregnancy
- Not be travelling with infants
A passenger seated one row forward of an emergency exit seat must not:
- Be travelling with an infant or a child below 15 years of age
For more information, log on to www.malindoholiday.com Issued by Malindo Holiday.
Malindo Holidays Terms & Condition
1.0 T & C for PACKAGE BOOKINGS – Flight + Hotel
- “Package” means a pre-arranged combination of at least two of the following services, when sold at an inclusive price covering a period of more than 24 hours or an overnight stay: flight, accommodation, transfers, excursions or sightseeing tours – whichever service is provided BY Malindo Holidays.
- In cases the payment is processed by credit card, the entire amount will be charged when the booking is completed.
- For cash payments, purchase of “Package” must be made in full at Malindo Air’s counters – Airport Ticketing Offices or City Ticketing Offices. For location of these offices, please refer to our website.
- Your contract for a “Package” with us is formed when you have paid for Package and have received an email from us confirming acceptance of your booking. In addition to Conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage, (see Flight section) your contract will also be subject to Conditions of the Package set out below.
- After successful payment you will receive a confirmation e-mail with details of your booking, flight ticket numbers and a hotel voucher. Please print out the email and the voucher and ensure the printouts are with you at all times as proof of purchase.
- You will have to present the confirmation email/voucher upon check-in at the hotel. If you do not present the confirmation email/voucher, you may be charged again or hotel may refuse to check you in.
- The airline tickets are sent to you as electronic tickets i.e. e-tickets. When checking in for your flight, simply provide a valid personal identification.
- Please be advised that all components within the package have to be used. In the event you do not show up for your flight or fail to check-in at the hotel without advising us in advance, your “Package” will be treated as cancelled and no refunds will be accorded.
Cancellation & Refund
- Most hotels practice free cancellation policy but however it is subject to hotel’s cancellation policy. Cancellation is allowed depending on the number of days out from date of arrival. A certain percentage from the room rate or charges based on number of room nights maybe forfeited as a penalty. The above policy is only applicable to the Hotel portion. Airlines cancellation or amendment is governed by the Airlines Terms and Condition.
- The booking is Non-Refundable and cannot be amended or modified. Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given (Hotel policy).
- You agree that Malindo Holidays is not obligated to refund any monies paid to purchase the “Package” in the event that you are not able to completely utilise your “Package” for whatever reasons.
- If you wish to make any changes (flight date or timing / hotel rooms) to your “Package”, you must notify Malindo Holidays in writing. Changes are not guaranteed. All requests are subject to availability of flights and rooms.
- If and when changes to your “Package” is allowed, you agree to bear any additional charges / penalties imposed by the airline and the hotel operators that is applicable at time of changes being made.
- No refunds can be made for any unused part of the package or on/after original start date of your trip.
- Change fees, penalties and other charges are assessed based on the departure date of your trip, hotel policies, flight booking class and fare rules and the date you initiate the change.
- Further to this above “Terms and Conditions” on “Package buys”, your contract is also bound by the following terms on “Hotels Bookings”. They will be applied and will govern the components related to hotel stay / purchase.
- The contract arises between you and a hotel when acceptance is made by Malindo Holiday (when we have received full payment from you and when you receive a confirmation email from either Malindo Holiday or a relevant third party supplier).
- Upon acceptance/payment of your booking we will send you a confirmation email . You should print out the confirmation email/voucher and present upon check in at the hotel. You may not be allowed to check in without the confirmation letter/ voucher or may be charged directly if you fail to present the confirmation letter/voucher.
- Any cancelation or changes to a booking will depend on that specific hotel’s terms and conditions and are subject to availability. In the event that your request for changes cannot be met, your original booking will be cancelled and replaced with a new booking. You will be subjected to charges, penalties, admin fee – whichever is applicable at time of cancelation or changed.
- Cancelation terms and charges will be specified in the confirmation email and prior to payment. Your payment is an explicit agreement/acceptance of these cancellation terms.
- In the event you make changes or cancel your booking we reserve the right to charge you any charges imposed by the hotel and an administration fee of RM75 per booking to cover the administration costs.
- After confirmation of your hotel, in the event that it becomes unavailable, we will relocate you to another hotel of the same category for accommodation. If you do not accept the alternative accommodation, the booking will be automatically cancelled and the contract becomes null and void. We will then refund any fees directly connected with the booking of that particular hotel only.
- Any complains / shortcomings pertaining to your stay at the hotel must be made known to the hotel authorities immediately and not after your stay period. Malindo Holidays will not be held liable for any unpleasant experiences during your stay. You will not be entitled to any refund or compensation if complains are directed to Malindo Holidays.
- We shall not be liable to you due to our inability to fulfil the booking by reason of any fire, earthquake, flood, substantial snowstorm, epidemic, explosion, strikes, riot, civil disturbance, war, any failure or delay of any transportation, power or communications system or any similar events which are beyond our control or control of hotel or other service supplier.
- Hotel star ratings are given on a non-binding impression of the quality of each hotel. These are ratings advised by the hotels themselves and need not necessarily be the official local ratings. Please take note that rating standards can vary between hotels of the same class in different countries, and even in the same country. Malindo Holidays will not be held accountable for misrepresentation of hotel ratings.
- Images, amenities, facilities and descriptions are provided to give general information about the property. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that property amenities, facilities and descriptions are accurate and current, information obtained from our Travel Suppliers does not necessarily represent the actual. Images of room types do not necessarily represent the bed configuration of the room being purchased.
- At time of booking, all special requests like non smoking rooms / adjoining / interconnecting will be made known to the hotel. These are subject to availability. Disabled rooms usually have wheelchair access but do not necessarily include features for the seriously disabled.
- Hotels are under renovation from time to time and will take all possible steps to limit disruption to their guests. If you do not wish to stay at a hotel undergoing renovations, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Check in hours for hotels may differ from one to another. Triple and quad rooms may consist twin or double bed or beds plus extra bed, or two double beds. In some hotels, all triple rooms are doubles with an extra bed. Most hotels do not have one full size bed for each guest in their triple or quad rooms. If an extra bed is required, an additional charge may be applied which should be paid directly to the hotel.
- Passengers may request separate beds upon reservation, however, separate beds are not guaranteed. Triples and quads are not made up of single beds, they will generally contain two double beds. Most hotels cannot add additional beds to make a triple or quad but rollaway bed may be available for an additional charge.
- Bookings cannot be made under a fictitious name/s to hold a space. If you do not book with your actual name, you may be denied check in and you may be asked to rebook with separate charges.
- All quoted rates are per stay and include service charges and government taxes.
- If child supplement shows as N/A (not allowed or non applicable), bookings should be made for a triple room and will be charged at the full rate for three adults. Child supplements can only be added to the twin or double room rate to obtain the price for a room with two adults and one child. The supplements will apply to children between the ages of 2- 12 years (unless a different age range is specified). Child supplements will not be available if the child’s age is not specified at the time of booking and we will charge for three adults in a triple room if this information is not supplied.
- Cots/cribs for babies are only suitable for those under 2 years. While cots may show as available at the time of booking, they are subject to availability upon check in. In some hotels no additional bedding is provided for a child where the child is either free or at a reduced price and breakfast may be charged for the child on departure. If a child requires a bed of their own you must request a triple and no child discount will apply.
- If a hotel levies an energy surcharge, a resort fee or a local telephone service charge, you are obligated to pay such charges directly to the hotel.
- Please note that some cities charge local tax which will payable by you directly to the hotel.
- Most hotels require a major credit card to be provided upon check in to cover incidentals. In the absence of credit cards, a cash deposit may be required. Hotels will have the right to deny check in if you do not produce any credit card nor cash for this purpose. All extras incurred by you must be paid directly to the hotel before departure; we will not be liable for your personal hotel charges.
- “Tour Package” means a pre-arranged services, when sold at an inclusive price covering a period of more than 24 hours or an overnight stay: accommodation, transfers, excursions or sightseeing tours – whichever service is provided BY Malindo Holidays.
- In cases the payment is processed by credit card, the entire amount will be charged when the booking is completed.
- Your contract for a “Tour Package” with us is formed when you have paid for Tour Package and have received an email from us confirming acceptance of your booking.
- After successful payment you will receive a confirmation e-mail with details of your booking. Please print out the email and the voucher and ensure the printouts are with you at all times as proof of purchase.
- Please be advised that all components within the package have to be used. In the event you do not show up, your “Tour Package” will be treated as cancelled and no refunds will be accorded.
- Cancellation & Refund
- Cancellation is allowed depending on the number of days out from date of arrival.
- A certain percentage from the tour package charges based on number of days out maybe forfeited as a penalty.
- You agree that Malindo Holidays is not obligated to refund any monies paid to purchase the “Tour Package” in the event that you are not able to completely utilise your “Tour Package” for whatever reasons.
- If you wish to make changes to your “Tour Package”, you must notify Malindo Holidays in writing. Changes are not guaranteed.
- If and when changes to your “Tour Package” is allowed, you agree to bear any additional charges / penalties imposed by the operators that is applicable at time of changes being made.
- No refunds can be made for any unused part of the tour package or on/after original start date of your trip.
- Further to this above “Terms and Conditions” on “Tour Package buys”, your contract is also bound by the terms and condition on individual tour package itinerary as specified.